27.4.12

Imaginary People

They’re here and there and everywhere! No one ever believes they’re imaginary, because of course imaginary people aren’t going to believe that they’re not real - or maybe they do, they’ve known all along, they just act like they don’t for some reason. You look out the window, into the streets, in the classrooms, in the dining halls, and they are always there. Everyone sees them, but no one (no one? anyone? who? how?) knows who is real and who is not, who is alive, who is dead, who has died, who has not. They’re everywhere, and they seem to think they’re real. But I guess it doesn’t really matter what it seems like though, does it? The only thing that really matters is what I believe, what I’m able to believe, what I want to or would like to believe, for one thing. But what can I really believe?







Displaying again my Lights in the Rain photo dress from the Present Collection of •SPACE SHEEP• (collections inspired by the nature of time) by elliy.

No comments:

Post a Comment