23.8.12

Questions with Answers

I think I’ve got it! People - people only seem to like to ask questions that have answers. They care about the “answers” that they believe to be the answers (but which are not actually answers since there can be no answers anyways, but they don’t realize).


They don’t really care about the questions, they just want the answers, something to stick with, something to stay grounded to. How could they possibly care about the questions that have no answers.. That’s absolutely bizarre!


The only questions that matter are the ones with no answers, but that’s all questions, since there are no answers, but no one realizes that there are no answers (except for some people, or maybe actually all people, but I wouldn’t know since I could never know - I just know what things “seem” like), and everyone only cares about “answers”. But the questions are so much more important.. The questions.. What is a question?


What is a question…

No comments:

Post a Comment