30.7.12

Fractals



I think that fractals are the coolest and/or only thing(s) in the universe. They’re so cool and weird… I want the ability to see fractals everywhere, recursion, that stuff, but the weird part is that we’re (“we”) already experiencing fractals everywhere, aren’t we? Well, I shouldn’t talk about reality as if it existed as just one single thing for “us”. I mean “my” universe and reality in which I already know that everything’s just going to exist the way I believe it to because I believe that if I believe a belief then it is reality, these circular things..

But if it’s always going to be this conclusion anyways, why do I even bother to think about it? I guess it’s just fun to get lost. I don’t care about answers. I only seek them for the sake of not being able to find them. Please, the last thing I want is an answer. All I want to do is keep on thinking.

(Side note: I think I should probably do a fractal inspired collection for my next project.)

No comments:

Post a Comment